- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Marketing and Development Department
- Environmental Monitoring Department
- Property Management Department
- Technical Departament
- Assistant manager
- Finance and Budget Department
- Accounting Department
- Legal Department
- Harbor Master and Navigation Safety Department
- Maritime Support Service
- Document Circulation Division and Secretariat
- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Legal Basis and Functions
- EU Projects
- Project āReconstruction and Renovation of Waterside Structures at the Freeport of Ventspils"
- Project āIndustrial Heritageā
- Development of accessroads to terminals and industrial areas at the freeport of Ventspils
- Construction of production plant no.6 in the Ventspils High Technology park
- Construction of Electronics Centre Production Facility in Ventspils
- Construction of Technology Center Production Facility in Ventspils
- Reinforcing of piers number 2 and 3 on VENTA river embankment
- Access Roads to Terminals and Industrial Zones Located at the Freeport of Ventspils Territory
- Infrastructure development at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Amber Coast Logistics
- Construction of Dry Cargo Terminal at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Acquiring Foreign Markets ā External Marketing
- Space Technologies and Services Cluster Development 2012-2015
- Documents and Publications
- Contact Us
CEO and Deputies
Chief Executive Officer of the Freeport of Ventspils
Born in 1963
Deputy Executive Officer of the Freeport of Ventspils
Education: Ventspils University College, masterās degree in business management; participation in study and exchange programs in Germany, Belgium, China and Israel.
Since 2001 works at the Freeport of Ventspils;
2012 until 2014 ā Council Member of Kurzeme Branch of Latvian Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
2012 until 2016ā Chairman of the Awards Committee of Kurzeme Business Incubator;
Since 2005 ā Board Member of Ventspils High Technology Park;
Since 2012 ā Board Member of Ventspils University College Center for Innovations and Regional Development;
2017 until 2020 Member of Ventspils Technical College Konvent.
Since 2020 ā Member of Ventspils University College Konvent.
Awards: The Award of Ventspils City Council 2015 for the active investors attraction to the city, the development of Business-incubator and targeted the Freeport of Ventspils industrial sector development.