- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Marketing and Development Department
- Environmental Monitoring Department
- Property Management Department
- Technical Departament
- Finance and Budget Department
- Accounting Department
- Legal Department
- Finance and Control Service
- Navigation Safety Department and Harbor Master
- Document Circulation Division and Secretariat
- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Legal Basis and Functions
- EU Projects
- Project â€śFVA/Remediation of historically contaminated sitesâ€ť
- Project â€śReconstruction and Renovation of Waterside Structures at the Freeport of Ventspils"
- Project â€śIndustrial Heritageâ€ť
- Development of accessroads to terminals and industrial areas at the freeport of Ventspils
- Construction of production plant no.6 in the Ventspils High Technology park
- Construction of Electronics Centre Production Facility in Ventspils
- Construction of Technology Center Production Facility in Ventspils
- Reinforcing of piers number 2 and 3 on VENTA river embankment
- Access Roads to Terminals and Industrial Zones Located at the Freeport of Ventspils Territory
- Infrastructure development at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Amber Coast Logistics
- Construction of Dry Cargo Terminal at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Space Technologies and Services Cluster Development 2012-2015
- Acquiring Foreign Markets â€“ External Marketing
- Documents and Publications
- Contact Us
Freeport of Ventspils is balanced port services and industrial center of European significance, whose activities are characterized by quality, efficiency and social responsibility.
Freeport of Ventspils Authority's mission is to promote the port community's development facilitating Latviaâ€™s participation in international trade, developing the port area, contributing to the development of production and port service development, as well as attraction of investments and creation of new jobs.
In order to fullfill the vision, Freeport of Ventspils Authority acts in accordance with three strategic goals:
- Improvement of the portâ€™s competitiveness by preserving and developing the port infrastructure and technical characteristics;
- Attraction of new types of business and services (including containers, Ro-Ro, etc.) for the port development;
- Development of the freeport industrial areas for the attraction of industrial companies.
In line with the goals, the Freeport Authority Investment Program has been developed and is being implemented.