- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Marketing and Development Department
- Engineering Department
- Document Circulation Division and Secretariat
- Legal Department
- Finance and Accounting Department
- Security and Risk Management Department
- Harbour Master Service
- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Legal Basis and Functions
- EU Projects
- Project “FVA/Remediation of historically contaminated sites”
- Project “Reconstruction and Renovation of Waterside Structures at the Freeport of Ventspils"
- Project “Industrial Heritage”
- Development of accessroads to terminals and industrial areas at the freeport of Ventspils
- Construction of production plant no.6 in the Ventspils High Technology park
- Construction of Electronics Centre Production Facility in Ventspils
- Construction of Technology Center Production Facility in Ventspils
- Reinforcing of piers number 2 and 3 on VENTA river embankment
- Access Roads to Terminals and Industrial Zones Located at the Freeport of Ventspils Territory
- Infrastructure development at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Amber Coast Logistics
- Construction of Dry Cargo Terminal at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Space Technologies and Services Cluster Development 2012-2015
- Acquiring Foreign Markets – External Marketing
- Documents and Publications
- Contact Us
Construction of production plant no.6 in the Ventspils High Technology park
Within the frameworks of the project, a new production plant with the total area of 6000m2 will be built in the Ventspils High Technology Park; it will be rented by manufacturer of flexible packaging materials “Immer Digital”.
Aim of the project is to promote expanding of merchants, attract new merchants and create new jobs through investments in establishment of industrial premises in Ventspils.
Currently, designing of the production plant is being performed. The tender for construction of the plant is planned to be announced in spring next year, but to complete construction – in 2018.
Project “Construction of Production Plant No. 6 in the Ventspils High Technology Park” (No. 220.127.116.11./16/A/012) is implemented by attracting funds of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development within the frameworks of activity 18.104.22.168 “Support for Investments in Establishment or Reconstruction of Production Premises and Infrastructure” of specific support objective 3.1.1 “To Promote Establishment and Development of Small and Medium Merchants, Especially in Manufacturing Industry and RIS3 Priority Sectors” of the operational program “Growth and Employment”. Eligible costs of implementation of the project are EUR 4.1 millions, of which EUR 1.2 millions are EU co-financing.