- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Marketing and Development Department
- Environmental Protection Department
- Property Management Department
- Technical Departament
- Assistant manager
- Finance and Budget Department
- Accounting Department
- Legal Department
- Maritime Support Service
- Harbor Master and Navigation Safety Department
- Document Circulation Division and Secretariat
- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Legal Basis and Functions
- EU Projects
- Project ‚ÄúReconstruction and Renovation of Waterside Structures at the Freeport of Ventspils"
- Project ‚ÄúIndustrial Heritage‚ÄĚ
- Development of accessroads to terminals and industrial areas at the freeport of Ventspils
- Construction of production plant no.6 in the Ventspils High Technology park
- Construction of Electronics Centre Production Facility in Ventspils
- Construction of Technology Center Production Facility in Ventspils
- Reinforcing of piers number 2 and 3 on VENTA river embankment
- Access Roads to Terminals and Industrial Zones Located at the Freeport of Ventspils Territory
- Infrastructure development at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Amber Coast Logistics
- Construction of Dry Cargo Terminal at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Acquiring Foreign Markets ‚Äď External Marketing
- Space Technologies and Services Cluster Development 2012-2015
- Documents and Publications
- Contact Us
Freeport of Ventspils is balanced port services and industrial center of European significance, whose activities are characterized by quality, efficiency and social responsibility.
Freeport of Ventspils Authority's mission is to promote the port community's development, by facilitating Latvia‚Äôs participation in international trade, developing the port area, attracting investment projects, contributing to the production and port service development, as well as the creation of new jobs.
In order to fullfill the vision, Freeport of Ventspils Authority acts in accordance with three strategic goals:
- to maintain and strengthen the existing port positions in liquid and bulk cargo markets;
- to attract new types of business and services to the port (including container cargo, ro-ro, etc.);
- to develop production activity in the freeport industrail areas.
In line with the goals, the Freeport Authority Investment Program has been developed and is being implemented.