- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Marketing and Development Department
- Environmental Monitoring Department
- Property Management Department
- Technical Departament
- Finance and Budget Department
- Accounting Department
- Legal Department
- Finance and Control Service
- Navigation Safety Department and Harbor Master
- Document Circulation Division and Secretariat
- CEO AND DEPUTIES
- Legal Basis and Functions
- EU Projects
- Project â€śFVA/Remediation of historically contaminated sitesâ€ť
- Project â€śReconstruction and Renovation of Waterside Structures at the Freeport of Ventspils"
- Project â€śIndustrial Heritageâ€ť
- Development of accessroads to terminals and industrial areas at the freeport of Ventspils
- Construction of production plant no.6 in the Ventspils High Technology park
- Construction of Electronics Centre Production Facility in Ventspils
- Construction of Technology Center Production Facility in Ventspils
- Reinforcing of piers number 2 and 3 on VENTA river embankment
- Access Roads to Terminals and Industrial Zones Located at the Freeport of Ventspils Territory
- Infrastructure development at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Amber Coast Logistics
- Construction of Dry Cargo Terminal at the Freeport of Ventspils
- Space Technologies and Services Cluster Development 2012-2015
- Acquiring Foreign Markets â€“ External Marketing
- Documents and Publications
- Contact Us
Maritime Support Service
Maritime Support Service is responsible for water in the port and fairway compliance with the designed depth, their development, as well as aids to navigation in the port, the sea and the coast.
Phone: (+371) 63623324
Head of Maritime Support Service
Phone: (+371) 63607500
Depth survey, trawling and dredging works for the development and maintenance of port channels, aquatoriums and piers; processing and analysis of hydrographic data; management of the port dredging works performed by the dredger Dzelme, ships Skauts, NeptĹ«ns, as well as fleets of other contracting organisations.
Dredger Dzelme performs the port water area and depth of the shipping channel maintenance works.
Ships "Skauts" and "NeptĹ«ns"
Performs Ventspils port basin depth control.