Vitol Terminal Latvia
Vitol Terminal Latvia Co., Ltd. is the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petroleum product transshipment company in the Baltic States. The company operates in accordance with the highest international safety and quality standards, receiving, storing, and transshipping petroleum products from vessels from various countries around the world.
Services provided: cargo reception, storage, transshipment, cargo forwarding.
Vitol Terminal Latvia is currently doing the following actions:
- acceptance of cargo by pipelines, railway, tanker vessels;
- handling of cargo in tanking vessels, rail tank wagons, tank cars;
- acceptance of liquefied petroleum gas by railway;
- receipt of liquefied petroleum gas (e.g., butane, isobutane) by rail and blending with petroleum products;
- butanisation (blending of petroleum with butane gas);
- addition of various additives to improve the quality of the petroleum product;
- customs and excise warehouses;
VLT advantages: steam collection equipment, butanisation unit, additive station and cargo blending.
The terminal can handle up to 400 wagons per day (approximately 22,000 tonnes of petroleum products).
Unloading of the vessel - 4,000 m3/h.
Loading of the vessel:
105 reservoirs - 1,195,000 m3:
|Cargo deadweight DWT||
LR1, LR2, and Suezmax tankers
There are 2 two-way tankers platforms for the transshipment of cargo (up to 124 tankers can be unloaded simultaneously).
One of these platforms is intended for simultaneous unloading of 10 gas tankers, and simultaneous loading of 14 rail tank cars.
|Tank truck||Simultaneous loading of two tank trucks is possible.|
Address: 75 Talsu Street, Ventspils, LV-3602, Latvia
Phone: (+371) 63664090
E-mail: [email protected]