- Industrial Sites and Premises
- Premises for rent
- Solar parks
- Human Resources
- Tax Incentives
- Support for Investors
- Offices for Rent
- Industrial Clients
- Manufacturing in Numbers
- Quality of Life
- Documents and Publications
- Contact Us
The Freeport of Ventspils Authority has identified a number of land plots with a total area of more than 100 ha for the development of non-self-consumption solar parks. The development of solar parks requires the right of superficies: minimum term is 10 years, maximum - 45 years.
An auction for the allocation of development rights for the construction of solar panels
The Freeport of Ventspils Authority is organising an auction for the granting of development rights for the construction of solar panels on land plots with total area ~ 400 000 m2. The land is intended for the construction and use of solar panels and associated civil engineering structures:
- land plot at 24, RÅ«pniecÄ«bas Street (cad. No 2700 015 0347) part with area 124 188 m2;
- land plot at 27, Mauru CeÄ¼s (cad. No 2700 033 0209) with area of 107 300 m2;
- land plot at 40, Mauru CeÄ¼s (cad. No 2700 033 0105) part with an area of 114 642 m2;
- land plot at 56, Mauru CeÄ¼s (cad. No 2700 033 0110) part with an area of 55 481 m2.
The tender must be submitted by 26th of August, 2022, 10:00 hrs, The opening of applications will take place on 26th of August 2022, at 13:00.