- sludge from scrubbers ‚Äď small volumes by using IBC containers, larger volumes by using tank-trucks;
- water drained during purification of emissions - by using tank-trucks (similarly as sludge waters);
- washing acids ‚Äď waste are to be transferred in IBC containers.
Volume of waste per vessel depends on the type and size thereof. Approximate volume at a time:
- sludge from scrubbers ‚Äď approximately 7 m3;
- water drained during purification of emissions ‚Äď approximately 60m3;
- washing acids ‚Äď approximately 1m3.
Waste recycling includes the following:
- for sludge from scrubbers ‚Äď neutralisation, water separation from solid materials (separation), water purification, sludge utilization;
- for water drained during purification of emissions ‚Äď neutralisation, water purification;
- for washing acids ‚Äď neutralisation, separation of liquids from solid materials (separation), water purification, sludge utilization.
Work will be organized upon order. Payment will be made by the waste transferor (vessel). Duration for the fulfilment of an order ‚Äď approximately 24h ‚Äď 48h from the moment of the placement of order.
Contract shall be concluded with all the tenderers, which will offer to provide acceptance of hazardous waste from vessels (scrubbers). Term of the contract: until 31 December 2018.
Tender must specify price (EUR) per 1m3 for:
- sludge from scrubbers;
- water drained during purification of emissions;
- washing acids.
Price must include all costs related to provision and fulfilment of the service.
Tender may be submitted until 29 February 2016 at the Freeport of Ventspils Authority, JńĀŇÜa Street 19, Ventspils, Office 202, on working days from 8:00 till 12:00 and from 13:00 till 17:00, Fridays ‚Äď till 16:00.
Contact persons ‚Äď Guntis Drunka (phone: 63602330; e-mail: [email protected] ) or Daiga MaŇĺrima (phone: 63602308, [email protected])